At ZignSec, we consider the security of our systems a top priority. But no matter how much effort we put into system security, there can still be vulnerabilities present. If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We ask you to help us better protect our systems.
Please do the following
- Email your findings to: email@example.com;
- Please do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people’s data;
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved; Do not publicly disclose any vulnerability before 30 days after we confirm to you the vulnerability has been resolved by us and we have provided our written consent of publication. Do not include any sensitive data in the public disclosure of the vulnerability;
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third parties;
- Do not use automated scanners which can cause performance issues on our servers; and
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible.
What we will do
- We will make our best effort to respond to your report within 5 business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date;
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report;
- We will handle your report with confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission;
- We will try to keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem;
In the public information concerning the problem reported, we will give your name as the discoverer of the problem (unless you desire otherwise); and
- As a token of our gratitude for your assistance, we offer a reward for every report of an important security problem that was not yet known to us. The amount of the reward will be determined by us, based on the severity of the leak and the quality of the report. Any rewards will be conditional on signing our “Responsible Disclosure Agreement”.
- By submitting a report to us, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to these terms. You also warrant and represent to ZignSec that you are the sole creator of the submission and you hereby grant ZignSec the permission to use, reproduce, copy, modify and otherwise dispose of your submission in a manner as ZignSec sees fit.
- You understand that we will process the personal information that you submit with your report in order for us to contact you and communicate throughout the vulnerability resolution process.
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use your relationship with ZignSec or the ZignSec group for any marketing or financing purposes or as a reference in any personal or professional presentation, documentation or other material, or in any way utilise any trade name, business name, logotype or trade mark of ZignSec or the ZignSec group without our explicit written consent.